Creative / Editorial teams work differently to others. They need systems and structure but not at the expense of creativity, or the creative process.
Individual contributors need to be connected to the whole story, in real-time to:
- Have immediate context for their role, no matter when they join the project.
- Spend less time trying to find and understand information.
- Easily see and build on the stories being worked on by others in the project.
- Work on scripts, briefs, build storyboards etc collaboratively, with version control capability.
- Identify and track story threads through to the end, even if team members change throughout the project.
The key to solving all of these challenges lies in the ability to bring everything about the project into one place, to help every person to make the best decisions.